After being closed for months due to the pandemic crisis the Central Park Zoo is Reopening!
July 20th — 23rd Members only (Member tickets and ID required)
Beginning July 24th Open to all (Advanced tickets required for all days)
Admission tickets are now required for WCS Members as well as one-day ticket buyers. (ages 3 & up)
- RESERVE WCS MEMBER TICKETS – Must have current member card to make reservation. Members must present tickets, valid member card and photo ID for park entry. Reserve member tickets.
- BUY ONE-DAY TICKETS – Purchase entry tickets.
- ALREADY HAVE A PRIOR ZOO TICKET? Guests with unused Total Experience ticket, or a courtesy ticket MUST exchange/apply that ticket to a new TIMED TICKET reservation. Use our online web form for assistance from the Reservation Center. You must have your ticket order number, and the name, email and phone number associated with that order.
- MEDIA VISITS: No press cards or credentials will be accepted at the gate for admission. All members of the media visiting for the purposes of coverage must have an appointment with the Communications Department.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ON DATE SELECTION FOR TICKETS: If the date or time you wish to visit is not listed in our calendar, please select another date. Dates are removed from the calendar once we have already reached the maximum number of guests for that date. The Reservation Center and Member Services will NOT be able to reserve tickets for that date.
- PLEASE CHECK FAQS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION – View FAQs.